Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Our long-term client relationship with Jacobs has led to a need for a Structural Aerospace Engineer – Spacecraft Dockingon the JSC Engineering, Technology, and Science (JETS) contract at Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX).
JETS provides products and technical services related to human operations in space through development and integration of a broad spectrum of engineering requirements. This includes human spacecraft flight and flight development products, human exploration mission planning for NASA, institution support services, and new technology development.
Barrios Technology Ltd. is a woman-owned and operated small business headquartered in Houston, Texas. We provide a full spectrum of engineering, operations and related technology services in support of the aerospace community and have successfully supported NASA for 40 years. Barrios Technology is the prime contractor for the Human Space Flight Technical Integration (HSFTIC) contract, Consolidated Program Support Services (CPSS) Project Coordination (PC) and Research, Engineering, Mission Integration Services (REMIS) contracts along with subcontractor support to multiple prime contractors as listed below. Barrios employees have the opportunity to contribute to the US Space Program through work on the International Space Station (ISS), Orion, Space Launch System and Exploration programs. Our primary locations are at NASA’s Johnson Space Center (JSC) in Houston, TX and the Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) in Huntsville, AL. We also support commercial space programs and provide systems engineering services to the oil and gas industry. Our customers include:
- Boeing on the Boeing Engineering and Technical Services (BETS) contract at JSC and MSFC
- Jacobs Technology on the JSC Engineering and Technical Services (JETS) contract at JSC
- COLSA Corporation on the Huntsville Operations Support Center (HOSC) contract at MSFC
- Rothe Development, Inc. on the Joint Operations, Integrated Systems Technology (JOIST) Contract at JSC
- Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) Commercial Resupply Services 2 (CRS2) contract in Colorado and Houston
- Leidos Innovations on the Cargo Mission Contract (CMC)3 at JSC
- Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems (formerly Orbital ATK) on the CRS1 contract in Houston, TX and Virginia
- British Petroleum (BP) in Houston, TX
- Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies, Inc. (SGT) / KBRwyle on the Mission Systems Operations (MSOC) contract at JSC
- Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies, Inc. (SGT) / KBRwyle on the Integrated Mission Operations Contract II (IMOC II) contract at JSC
- KBRwyle on the Fully Integrated Lifecycle Mission Support Services (FILMSS) contract at Ames Research Center